Thursday 13 December 2018

Marriage!


Colossians 3: 18 – 19

Family Relations

“Wives, be subject to your husbands [out of respect for their position as protector, and their accountability to God], as is proper and fitting in the LORD. Husbands, love your wives [with an affectionate, sympathetic, selfless love that always seeks the best for them] and do not be embittered or resentful toward them [ because of the responsibilities of marriage].”

Marriage is a 100% commitment from both sides. My husband loves me, I know he always goes the extra mile for me. I respect and adore him. He is there for me when I need him and I know I can count on him.

My life is full and I am busy all the time, I love baking and at the moment I am busy with a wedding cake. He was helping me make cake toppers for cupcakes.

If I need a cake baked for me while I am at the office and he can assist, I can pick up the phone and ask him to bake the cake for me. He goes ahead and does it for me.

Every morning he makes me a lovely cup of coffee and I set for the day. I make lunch for him because he needs something to eat during the day.

Something I learned is we need to respect each other, the minute there is no respect the marriage will crumble. My husband is my darling and I love him so much.

Prayer

Heavenly Father, thank you for my husband, bless his day with supernatural favour and acceptance from You and people. Teach me to listen and be observant helping him too. thank You, Lord, for my spouse. In the Holy Name of Jesus Christ. Amen
The Word for Today:
3 John 1: 11 AMP, “Beloved, do not imitate what is evil, but [imitate] what is good. The one who practices good [exhibiting godly character, moral courage and personal integrity] is of God; the one who practices [or permits or tolerates] evil has not seen God [he has no personal experience with Him and does not know Him at all].”
RELATED RESOURCES:
Join in today with a one-minute scripture, and a personal inspirational message, and prayer, with Yvette van Niekerk's book, Daily Devotional Ebenezer. Order your eBook copy here today.

CONNECT:
You can follow along with Yvette van Niekerk at her 
blog, Google G+
 and on Instagram.

Inspired by today’s devotion? Share it with someone!

Other sites you may want to follow me: 

Christmas Party Kellan Publishing Join us at our Chatroom noon PST 19 December 2018


No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

God give me the power to become All You made me to be.

Grant me the strength, O God, to manifest the fullness of your design for me. As I venture into new territories, I am uncertain about the s...