Thursday 7 January 2021

Trust - I know it is developed over time.



Isaiah 26: 4 ESV "Trust in the Lord forever, for the Lord God is an everlasting rock."

I have allowed trying situations this past couple of months to come my way, and it frustrated me, and I was so upset. And to top it off, I thought, "I'm believing God. I'm trusting God." When I didn't speak right, worry about everything, grumble and cry.

I honestly believe through my anxiety and my panic-stricken heart, my words didn't match my actions. I realized trusting God has to be more than just words, attitudes and action.

Going forward I know trusting in God is possible it's just I've been off my game, or better yet my mojo was completely off. I have allowed circumstance in my life to cloud my judgement. Of course, my emotional state has a huge part to play when it comes to how I have reacted. To say the least, I realise worry is a waste of time, and I must turn my attention to God.

Prayer

O Heavenly, Father, please forgive me for constantly worrying about things I have no control of. You are always there for me, draw me closer to You today, I am confessing I have turned away from You. Forgive me and please let me draw closer to You, in Jesus Christ name. Amen


No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

God give me the power to become All You made me to be.

Grant me the strength, O God, to manifest the fullness of your design for me. As I venture into new territories, I am uncertain about the s...