Tuesday 17 November 2020

I need a breakthrough today, let us pray.

 by Yvette van Niekerk



Romans 1: 16-17 MSG "It's news I'm most proud to proclaim, this extraordinary Message of God's powerful plan to rescue everyone who trusts him, starting with Jews and then right on to everyone else! God's way of putting people right shows up in the acts of faith, confirming what Scripture has said all along: "The person in right standing before God by trusting him really lives."

Definition of break is "to separate into parts with suddenness or violence." So what I simply need is that my prayers will generate an abrupt and sudden rupture; of what is hindering me, pushing me beyond that limitation and into freedom. I believe that I need to pray persistently and consistently until I sense that something has broken in the spiritual realm, and until what I have been asking for manifests. Believing that what I am asking for in the spiritual world into my physical world. So it's all about me persevering and enduring, pressing on and resisting with courage. I have always been relentless but my diligence, tenacity and boldness have been lacking. I am at a place in my life where I need to stay the course. Not allowing the opposition to bring me down.

I am developing my faith character by holy stubbornness and daring, unafraid to challenge what comes against me. I am challenged by seeing the breakthrough in my faith life, maintaining an outlook on seeing beyond what is natural and impossible to what is supernatural and possible.

My prayers have been vain repetitions and I want to change it by speaking God's word and trusting Him to renew my thinking. I am asking the Lord, my God to give me more revelation of His Word and purposes, and I'm praying His word into my life and the lives of my family and friends.

Prayer

Father God, my heart desires to be in constant prayer, speaking to You Lord. Drawing closer to You, I want to come into the supernatural momentum of the Holy Spirit, asking that Your plans will come into existence. Lord help me persevere in my prayers for my family and friends, today. Lord, I need a sudden manifestation of Your supernatural favour in my life as well as the lives of my family and friends. I realise that this will not be achieved overnight and it all about faith and persisting in my prayer life. Thank You, Lord, for answered prayers. In Jesus Christ name I pray Amen.

Please follow me: Kellan Publishing; Facebook; Twitter; LinkedIn; Instagram; Pinterest; Stumble Upon; God’s Orchid  Get your copy of Daily Devotional Ebenezer

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

God give me the power to become All You made me to be.

Grant me the strength, O God, to manifest the fullness of your design for me. As I venture into new territories, I am uncertain about the s...