Friday 4 March 2022

Friday, Repent!

Friday! Repent 2 Chronicles 7: 14 If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land. In my heart of hearts I believe God has called me by my name according to Isaiah 43 verses 1 I have called you by name; you are mine. Today, Lord, my God I confess that I still have problems dealing with resentment and I think it has taken root and become a root of bitterness.
https://vniekerkyvette.blogspot.com/ Lord, I humbly confess this problem and sin before You, I want to also ask You Father God, in the name of Jesus Christ to please forgive me. I know that I am one of Your stubborn children and I realise You have changed things around to get my attention. Please Father, God, I pray forgive me. I do not want to be a superficial kind of person, I have learned to avoid speaking to people and I have master the art of always being nice on the outside. Lord, my sin is before me, my bones are in pain and I know that You did not create me to be superficial. I do not know how to love anybody not even myself. Because I am stuck in a rut and I cannot see a way forward I want to pray and ask You, please forgive me. Help me with a new desire to read Your Word and let it come alive to me so that I can learn more from You. In the name of Jesus Christ Lord, I ask forgive me. I am expecting a change in my life, I am expecting You to turn my life around. I am expecting the Holy Spirit to be poured out over my life, so that I am able to be a living testimony to You Father God, in Jesus name. amen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

God give me the power to become All You made me to be.

Grant me the strength, O God, to manifest the fullness of your design for me. As I venture into new territories, I am uncertain about the s...