Thursday 24 March 2022

Leaf Double-knit hand knitted throw.

by Yvette van Niekerk These double knit throws are made from a thick, warm acrylic yarn that will give you the luxury of a lovely double knit blanket without having to use wool. The leaf pattern adds dimension and texture to any of your home decors. This is the perfect accessory for friends, yourself and even babies. You can style this throw on the end of your bed, or even your couch or a lovely seat. Dimensions: 47’ x 43’ in it could stretch to 50’ x 60’ in but do return to original shape if cared for. Message me if you are interested.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

God give me the power to become All You made me to be.

Grant me the strength, O God, to manifest the fullness of your design for me. As I venture into new territories, I am uncertain about the s...