Wednesday 27 August 2014

Warn the people



Ezekiel 33 : 7 - 9 (NIV)
“Son of man, I have made you a watchman for the people of Israel; so hear the word I speak and give them warning from me. When I say to the wicked, ‘You wicked person, you will surely die,’ and you do not speak out to dissuade them from their ways, that wicked person will die for[a] their sin, and I will hold you accountable for their blood. But if you do warn the wicked person to turn from their ways and they do not do so, they will die for their sin, though you yourself will be saved.

Ezekiel has been lying heavily on my heart this month, I don’t know whether there are people that need to repent of sins untold and perhaps bitterness or hatred.  Maybe we are harboring un-forgiveness towards family or friends.  

 Listen today and pray about what might be holding you back from God’s blessings.  The warning is there to read, take note and don’t let the sun go down today without fixing the problem.

Merciful God and Savior Lord Jesus Christ please reveal to us what we should be repented of and let us come clean before You today.  Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

God give me the power to become All You made me to be.

Grant me the strength, O God, to manifest the fullness of your design for me. As I venture into new territories, I am uncertain about the s...