Wednesday 27 August 2014

# 3-in-1 the Trinity - Godhead



1 John 5:20Amplified Bible (AMP)
20 And we [have seen and] know [positively] that the Son of God has [actually] come to this world and has given us understanding and insight [progressively] to perceive (recognize) and come to know better and more clearly Him Who is true; and we are in Him Who is true—in His Son Jesus Christ (the Messiah). This [Man] is the true God and Life eternal.

A question was raised by a dear friend Nader, ‘Is Jesus part of God?’  I would like to use the Sun (our Sun in the solar system) to use as an illustration.  Breaking the sun down we have the Sun – this ball of fire in the sky, then we have sunrays that penetrate our atmosphere and shines on the earth.  When the sun shines on the earth it warms up – heat.  So its 3-in-1 Sun (God the Father); Sunrays (Lord Jesus Christ); Heat (Holy Spirit), in my humble opinion.  The verse in 1 John 5: 20 is an example to show to you how Jesus is part of the Trinity as explained by the Apostle John.

Colossians 2:9Amplified Bible (AMP)
For in Him the whole fullness of Deity (the Godhead) continues to dwell in bodily form [giving complete expression of the divine nature].

You can see the Apostle Paul see’s Jesus also as part of the Deity. 

In my humble opinion, I believe that the Lord Jesus is one in God.

I hope this answers your question, may the Holy Spirit open your heart to receive this word and may you come to understand the Word of God.  The Holy Bible.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

God give me the power to become All You made me to be.

Grant me the strength, O God, to manifest the fullness of your design for me. As I venture into new territories, I am uncertain about the s...