Friday 29 August 2014

Peace



Psalm 29 Living Bible (TLB)
10 At the Flood the Lord showed his control of all creation. Now he continues to unveil his power. 11 He will give his people strength. He will bless them with peace.

As I looked at all the beautiful pictures people take of our wonderful world one of the photos that grabbed my imagination was one of storm ragging and the sea bellowing huge waves onto a lighthouse.  The image is so striking and to see these waves bashing up against the lighthouse made me think of how mighty our God is.  Even in the Flood the Lord showed his control of all creation. 

I looked at the waves surrounding the lighthouse it made me think how awesome our Lord really is.  Even in these stormy days the Lord is still in control and the Lord will bless us his children with peace.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

God give me the power to become All You made me to be.

Grant me the strength, O God, to manifest the fullness of your design for me. As I venture into new territories, I am uncertain about the s...