Skip to main content

God forgave me my sin

I believe with all my heart, body, soul and mind that the Lord my God of Israel has forgiven me all my sins.  According to His word in 1 John 1 verse 9 "If [I] we confess our sins, he is faithful and just and will forgive us our sins and purify us from all unrighteousness."  Now God sees me as a completely new person.  I am clean, washed with pure water; whatever I may have done is forgotten and put away according to Psalms 103 vers 12 "as far as the east is from the west, so far has he removed [my] our transgressions from [me] us."  Based on all of the above I take the Apostle Paul at his word as he said in Romans 8 verse 1 "Therefore, there is now no condemnation for those who are in Christ Jesus,"

Thank You Abba Father, I am Your child and I will embrace Your word in my own life.  I am a new creating and You bought me with the precious blood of Your only begotten Son the Lord Jesus Christ of Nazareth.  I am a Child of the Living God of Lights.  In the Holy Name of the Lord Jesus Christ Amen

Popular posts from this blog

Develop yourself!

Joel Osteen is an excellent Pastor.
Thank you, Joel.

#Jesus #Christ

Acts 2:38-40 (ICB) 38 Peter said to them, “Change your hearts and lives and be baptized, each one of you, in the name of Jesus Christ for the forgiveness of your sins. And you will receive the gift of the Holy Spirit. 39 This promise is for you. It is also for your children and for all who are far away. It is for everyone the Lord our God calls to himself.” 40 Peter warned them with many other words. He begged them, “Save yourselves from the evil of today’s people!”
I say we are too caught up in our own little worlds, we believe that we are capable of so much and that when times are difficult then we call on the Lord Jesus.  When nothing happens and we do not receive answered prayers we lose hope and start looking for new ways to get out of the mess we find ourselves in.
In the International Children’s Bible we read that “change your hearts and lives and be baptized,”  the words that stood out for me is “change your hearts and lives.”  I have been thinking about these words.  Something m…

Duane's World

Duane interviewing Storm
live from Jo'burg