Wednesday 8 March 2017

Coming into agreement with Abba Father


Amos 3:3 (AMPC)
Do two walk together except they make an appointment and have agreed?

As I sit in my study today it is my heart’s desire to come into agreement with my Father God, in the Holy Name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth.

I am going to use these affirmations today and going forward to create my life and abundance so that I too may be a blessing to my Church and people who are in need.

I affirm with my mouth and believe in my heart that  “I can do all things through Christ Jesus of Nazareth which strengthens me.”  Philippians 4 verse 13.  I also believe an confess that “my God will supply all [my] needs according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus of Nazareth.”  Philippians 4 verse 19.  I further confess and believe that God did not give me a spirit of fear, but of power and of love, and of a sound mind.”  2 Timothy 1 verse 7.

I confess and believe that “God has dealt with every man the measure of faith.” Romans 12 verse 3.  I also believe and confess with my mouth that “the Lord is the strength of my life” Psalm 27 verse 1 and that “the people that do know their God shall be strong, and do exploits.”  Daniel 11 verse 32.

I stand in agreement with Abba Father in that “because greater is he that is to [me] than he that is in the world.” 1 John 4 verse 4 and I believe that “God… always causes us to triumph in Christ Jesus of Nazareth.” 2 Corinthians 2 verse 14.

I confirm and agree with my God Abba Father today that “Christ Jesus of Nazareth … has become for [me] us wisdom from God.”  1 Corinthians 1 verse 30 and I believe and agree with God that “with his stripes [I] we are healed.” Isaiah 53 verse 5.

Furthermore, I agree and confess with my God Abba Father today that “Casting all [my] cares upon him; for he cares for [me].’  1 Peter 5 verse 7

Lord God I also agree and stand firm in Your word on “where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty.”  2 Corinthians 3 verse 17 and finally, Lord, I confirm and agree with You today that “there is therefore now no condemnation to [me] them which are in Christ Jesus of Nazareth.”  Romans 8 verse 1.

As I speak their affirmations today I confess and believe in the Lord Jesus Christ of Nazareth sitting on the right hand of our Father God in heaven.  May Your Words come true today in my life as well as each person reading these affirmations, in the Name of the Lord Jesus Christ of Nazareth.  Amen

According to the Spoken Word by Don Gossett.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

God give me the power to become All You made me to be.

Grant me the strength, O God, to manifest the fullness of your design for me. As I venture into new territories, I am uncertain about the s...