Thursday 30 March 2017

#GOD-of-the-Angel-Armies


1 Samuel 1: 15 The Message

… The only thing I’ve been pouring out is my heart, pouring it out to God.”

This morning in my quiet time I was reading 1 Samuel chapter one in the Message and my heart was broken as I read how Peninnah had tread, Hannah.  I could feel Hannah’s pain when she went into the sanctuary to pray and ask the GOD-of-the-Angel-Armies to bless her with a child.  Eli was watching her closely and assumed that Hannah had been drinking and that she was drunk.  He even approached her and rebuked her for her drunken behavior.

At that moment my heart broke, because of her pain she was crying and she explained to Eli that it was because she had been so desperate and without a resource that she couldn’t hold back her tears and spoke honestly with GOD.

Eli listened to her and when she left he said “Go in peace.  And may God of Israel give you what you have asked of Him.”

No one knows what I am facing and today I feel like Hannah, I feel a little neglected and it seems as if God has left me.  I have come to realize that I feel abandoned. 


This is my prayer to You Oh, GOD-of-the-Angel-Armies, please take a good look me and my circumstances, I feel so neglected and I am asking that LORD You will go into action and help me.  YOU know what my needs are and I am bringing them before You this morning, I pray please help me in the Name of the Lord Jesus Christ of Nazareth.  I have come into agreement with You Lord, please hear my prayer and help me.  Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

God give me the power to become All You made me to be.

Grant me the strength, O God, to manifest the fullness of your design for me. As I venture into new territories, I am uncertain about the s...