Thursday 2 March 2017

Why are you Grumbling! Stop it!

Just thinking about this past couple of weeks I do believe I have been grumbling all the time, I am like a growling dog.  In Exodus 15 verse 24 we read “so the people grumbled against Moses, saying, “What are we to drink?””  Because life this past couple of weeks have really been trying and difficult I have been walking around with a stiff neck, and a headache too.
You know those feelings of abandonment, being left out and disappointed and feelings of uselessness and not being able to stay focused or even function properly?  These are all that I have been dealing with the past couple of days.  Then this morning I am preparing for a Sunday School lesson and it struck me that I should stop my grumbling immediately.
Looking back now made me realize that I have so much to be grateful of and yes I find myself in an almost impossible situation but why should I allow all these negative feelings to overwhelm and take hold of my life.
The truth of the matter is I am not in control over everything in my own life and because I cannot control lives events, I must remember and trust and believe that the Holy God of Israel, my God, the  God of Lights is always in control. 
It is imperative that we grow spiritually and by growing we are also being pruned many times, I do believe that I am being pruned and it is painful and I don’t enjoy the discomfort but because I am faithful and trust and believe in the Lord I am sure that His words will not come back void to me.
I am reminded in Isaiah 46 verse 11 that “I have spoken it, I will also bring it to pass.”  God isn’t a person that He would lie to me, and I can trust and believe that He will come through for me.  I don’t always understand my circumstances and I am not sure I understand why things work out the way they do.
Now I need to find God’s promises in my own life, look for the conditions and persistently pray over them believing that the Lord God will keep His word to me.  My struggle is being patient and now it is time to learn to be patient. 
May I ask you as my Blogger friends please keep me in your prayers today, help me deal with my circumstance and help me focus on the Word of God.  You are a blessing to me.  Thank you for letting me share my life with you today.  In the Holy name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth.  Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

God give me the power to become All You made me to be.

Grant me the strength, O God, to manifest the fullness of your design for me. As I venture into new territories, I am uncertain about the s...