Friday 24 March 2017

God forgave me my sin

I believe with all my heart, body, soul and mind that the Lord my God of Israel has forgiven me all my sins.  According to His word in 1 John 1 verse 9 "If [I] we confess our sins, he is faithful and just and will forgive us our sins and purify us from all unrighteousness."  Now God sees me as a completely new person.  I am clean, washed with pure water; whatever I may have done is forgotten and put away according to Psalms 103 vers 12 "as far as the east is from the west, so far has he removed [my] our transgressions from [me] us."  Based on all of the above I take the Apostle Paul at his word as he said in Romans 8 verse 1 "Therefore, there is now no condemnation for those who are in Christ Jesus,"

Thank You Abba Father, I am Your child and I will embrace Your word in my own life.  I am a new creating and You bought me with the precious blood of Your only begotten Son the Lord Jesus Christ of Nazareth.  I am a Child of the Living God of Lights.  In the Holy Name of the Lord Jesus Christ Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

God give me the power to become All You made me to be.

Grant me the strength, O God, to manifest the fullness of your design for me. As I venture into new territories, I am uncertain about the s...