Friday 24 March 2017

God’s Kingdom


Proverbs 26: 12 “Do you see a man who is wise in his own eyes?  There is more hope for a fool than for him.”

Proverbs 29: 7 “The righteous care about justice for the poor, but the wicked have no such concern.” 

I wonder if you have met anybody who believes they “know it all?”  You know while you are speaking to this person, they will have all the answers.  You will not be able to get two words in edgewise because they are so well versed.  They are probably one of the most dangerous people in this world because the truth of the matter is that these people have a tiny bit of knowledge and because they read something they believe they “know it all.” 

So they only have a little information and with that they believe they have all the answers and no one can tell them anything else.  On speaking with these kinds of people the best is to rather keep quiet and nod and wave, you won’t be able to get their attention anyway.

We all know people who are struggling and going through tough times, we also know that there are people able to assist in times of need.  The only thing I can say is when you are in a position to help the poor and needy, make it your business to help.  One day God will return the favour.  You are banking in the Kingdom of God and the returns are overwhelming.

It is my heart’s desire that one day I may be able to assist and help other people where I can but until that day.  I can only pray for them.


Be blessed and thank you for taking time to read my thoughts.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

God give me the power to become All You made me to be.

Grant me the strength, O God, to manifest the fullness of your design for me. As I venture into new territories, I am uncertain about the s...