Monday 12 March 2018

Rejoice always in the LORD.


1 Thessalonians 5: 16-19

“Rejoice always and delight in your faith; be unceasing and persistent in prayer; in every situation [no matter what the circumstances] be thankful and continually give thanks to God; for this is the will of God for you in Christ Jesus.  Do not quench [subdue, or be unresponsive to the working and guidance of] the [Holy] Spirit.”

What makes me happy? Was on my mind this morning? I am so grateful for my family and friends. I have a great support system and I can turn to my family anytime and I believe they will be there for me. I believe God blessed my life with a good husband, all my children and my grandchildren and God have allowed my mom to live another year.  His grace abounds and we can say thank You, Lord.
I rejoice in knowing that the Lord still is there for me, I am grateful that I am able to come into His presence each and every day. 

What makes you happy? Things don’t bring you happiness, if you are emotional unhappy you will struggle with every aspect of life. God gives us the assurance that we can come to Him any time of the day and He is there for us. I am grateful that I can come to the Lord day or night. He is there for me. Bless Him forever and ever.

Prayer

Heavenly Father, Lord I want to rejoice always in You Lord Jesus, I bring You all my praise and I want to say thank You Lord for another day. Thank You for Your loving-kindness and all the good gifts You give me. I love and worship You, Lord, in the Holy Name of the Lord Jesus Christ. Amen

Get your copy of Daily Devotional Ebenezer



No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

God give me the power to become All You made me to be.

Grant me the strength, O God, to manifest the fullness of your design for me. As I venture into new territories, I am uncertain about the s...