Thursday 8 March 2018

True Love


Colossians 1: 15 (NIV)

“The Son is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn over all creation.”

I know we cannot see Jesus Christ of Nazareth nor God, but we who believe in Jesus Christ know that God loves us unconditionally. I don’t know how to even comprehend Gods love towards me, the price the Lord Jesus Christ paid on the cross for my life. I am so grateful and I wish there were words to express how much I love the Lord.

My one true love is the LORD Jesus Christ; I love Him because He first loved me. I am a child of the living God. I am trusting God and ask Him to understand His love for me. I am His child but I don’t think I truly know the extent of God’s love towards me.

I know love is patient and kind, love does not envy or boast, it is not arrogant or rude. I have watched many couples and sometimes my mouths fall open. The way they speak to each other makes me cringe, is that love? They cannot even be civil towards each other, swearing and cursing. Love this and that but no kind words come out of their mouths.

Prayer

Lord Jesus Christ today I want to pray and ask You to please show me the extent of Your love towards me today. I am uncertain of the extent of Your love. Help me to understand what You did for me. I have seen all the movies and I read Your word, today I am asking You help me understand Your love for me. Thank You, Lord Jesus Christ of Nazareth. Amen

Get your copy of Daily Devotional Ebenezer

 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

God give me the power to become All You made me to be.

Grant me the strength, O God, to manifest the fullness of your design for me. As I venture into new territories, I am uncertain about the s...