Tuesday 23 July 2013

Actions speak louder than words




This is something I see every day; my husband is always good to me and the children.  He gets angry at times I am sure but he is always good to me.  He always is sensitive to my needs and always looking out to see how he can help me.

Galatian 6: 10 therefore, as we have opportunity, let us do good to all people, especially to those who belong to the family of believers.

In my heart I know and believe that God has placed my husband in my life to show me how much God loves me, he uses him to show me that I am important and that I have a purpose.  He has the ability to always give me the best he can and seems to stand back and not take anything for himself.  

I want the Lord God to bless my husband because I think he deserves it.  Lord God Bless Andus

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

God give me the power to become All You made me to be.

Grant me the strength, O God, to manifest the fullness of your design for me. As I venture into new territories, I am uncertain about the s...