Tuesday 23 July 2013

The LORD's great love .....



“Because of the LORD’S great love we are not consumed, for his compassions never fail. They are new every morning; great is your faithfulness.” (Lamentations 3:22 – 23)

Lord God this morning I just want to say thank You for Your great love and that we cannot be consumed, thank You Lord for Your compassion that never fails.  They are new every morning; Lord God great is Your faithfulness. 

Lord I just want to come into Your presence each day and bring You glory, honour and I want to say thank You that I may wake up refreshed and ready to face the day.

“But you, O Lord, are a compassionate and gracious God, slow to anger, abounding in love and faithfulness.” (Psalm 86:15)

Lord You alone know what my problems and issues are and I have been coming into Your presence each morning to draw near to You.  Thank You, O Lord, thank You for You are a compassionate and gracious God, slow to anger, abounding in love and faithfulness.  I want to praise Your name each day because with You I can make it today.  I can face today and be successful in all I do because You Lord are with me.

Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

God give me the power to become All You made me to be.

Grant me the strength, O God, to manifest the fullness of your design for me. As I venture into new territories, I am uncertain about the s...