Thursday 11 July 2013

I will delight in the Lord my God



Thank You Lord for dressing the lilies and making them grow so beautifully, they don’t have to spin or toil and yet it is said that even Solomon in all his glory was not dressed as beautifully as these flowers.  


Humbly I rejoice in the knowledge that You look out for each one of us every day, thank You Lord that I may delight myself in You.  You are an awesome God and I will praise Your Holy Name.  You Lord are my shield and my protector.  

It is my honour Lord to confess that I take delight in You and that You are my anchor in life.  Thank You Lord Jesus.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

God give me the power to become All You made me to be.

Grant me the strength, O God, to manifest the fullness of your design for me. As I venture into new territories, I am uncertain about the s...