Tuesday 2 July 2013

Whooooo are You?



Whooooo are You?


Life can be so meaningless at times, we all run around doing so many things trying to do everything precisely the way we feel and think it should be.  But who are you?  Are you creative, wise, loyal, childlike, kind, loving, honest, trusting, giving, independent, original, smart, goofy, enthusiastic, playful, compassionate, beautiful, authentic, open-minded, spontaneous, passionate, dedicated?

I believe we all have these characteristics in our lives, some more prominent than others.

"He personally carried the load of our sins in His own body when He died on the cross, so that we can be finished with sin and live a good life from now on. For his wounds have healed ours!" (1 Peter 2:24).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

God give me the power to become All You made me to be.

Grant me the strength, O God, to manifest the fullness of your design for me. As I venture into new territories, I am uncertain about the s...