Thursday 11 July 2013

Making a new ending



This morning I have come to the conclusion that I cannot go back into the past and change my behaviour and what I said and done.  I can only start today and make a new ending.  


I want to start my days off with spending time in God’s presence and making sure that I can sit at His feet and learn from Him.  It is my desire to change my way of thinking and renewing of my mind.  Staying focused on Him.

‘Delight yourself also in the Lord, and He will give you the desires and secret petitions of your heart.’ Psalm 37: 4

Come and delight yourself in the presence of the Lord, let Him give you the desires and secret petitions of your heart.  God bless each one of us today in Jesus Name I pray.  Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

God give me the power to become All You made me to be.

Grant me the strength, O God, to manifest the fullness of your design for me. As I venture into new territories, I am uncertain about the s...