Thursday 11 December 2014

Celebrate Jesus with a joy that is glorious and beyond word.



1 Peter 1: 8 the Voice

Although you haven’t seen Jesus, you still love Him.  Although you don’t yet see Him, you do believe in Him and celebrate with a joy that is glorious and beyond words.


I do believe in the Lord Jesus and I really believe that I love the LORD Jesus.  It is my desire to be renewed each day by the Word of God.  I so want to be a true child of God.  I must be honest and tell you at times it seems so difficult to be joyful and act in the appropriate manner.  Circumstances can drive you and me to act out of character.  

Still I love the Lord Jesus and still I want to see Him one day.

To me to celebrate with a joy that is glorious and beyond words, I really am not sure that I will really get my mind around that.  I do the best I can as I feel that my life isn’t 100% right but I do believe that I am a child of God.

My love for the LORD Jesus is real and never stop thinking about Him, each day His on my mind.
Celebrate the birthday of Jesus Christ with me and enjoy a wonderful peace filled December.

You are a blessing!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

God give me the power to become All You made me to be.

Grant me the strength, O God, to manifest the fullness of your design for me. As I venture into new territories, I am uncertain about the s...