Friday 19 December 2014

My Confessions ...




My attitude in general is very negative and I have been working hard at the change in my own life, by the way it doesn’t work that way.

I soon came to realize that nothing I say and do can change who I am.  The only ‘One’ able to change me is ‘The Almighty God – Lord Jesus Christ’.

Now after hard work and struggling I decide to hand my situation over to the Lord.  In the meantime I have been learning.

1.      Taking my thoughts captive

2 Corinthians 10: 5 ‘ We demolish arguments and every pretension that sets itself up against the knowledge of God, and we take captive every thought to make it obedient to Christ.”

Now I am instructing my thought life to the Lord Jesus.  When I feel that I cannot cope with my own thoughts I pray and give them to the LORD.

I have decided that I will believe every word of God through the Bible.  Jesus Christ is my salvation and I will submit every thought I have to Him.  Humbly praying about my thinking and asking for guidance and protection.

2.      Protecting my heart

Romans 8: 1 ‘Therefore, there is now no condemnation for those who are in Christ Jesus,’

I am born again, I believe in the Lord Jesus Christ and dedicated my life into His Holy hands.  I have been created by the LORD God.  Ephesians 2 : 10 The Voice ‘For we are the product of HIS hand, heaven’s poetry etched on lives, created in the Anointed, Jesus, to accomplish the good works God arranged long ago.’

I have been created by God and I am the product of His hand, God said that He made me ‘heaven’s poetry etched on lives, created in the Anointed, Jesus, to accomplish the good works God arranged long ago.’  I have been place on this earth with a purpose and I have decided not to allow the devil to stop me getting to my purpose.  I am created by God, He is happy with me.  I will protect my heart each day and call on Jesus in my hour of need.  Protect me with Your blood Lord Jesus.

3.      Stay humble for the LORD Jesus

Romans 12: 3 ‘Because of the grace allotted to me, I can respectfully tell you not to think of yourselves as being more important than you are;  devote your minds to sound judgment since God has assigned to each of us a measure of faith.’
Respectfully I humble myself before the LORD Jesus Christ, I am asking the Lord to guide and protect me.   It is important that I change my perspective of people around me.  I cannot allow myself to think that I am better than other people.  Working hard with an attitude of not trusting people and taking people at their word, I need to humbly pray for guidance.

Submitting my life before the Lord is the only way I can see people in a different light.  I just don’t trust people and because I have been hurt I will be careful as to what they say and do, making me someone that is very judging.

I am arming myself with the Lord Jesus Christ and I am praying when things are coming my way that the LORD Jesus will help me.

I plead the blood of Jesus Christ over my life and also over yours as you read my bible study.  God bless you.

You are a blessing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

God give me the power to become All You made me to be.

Grant me the strength, O God, to manifest the fullness of your design for me. As I venture into new territories, I am uncertain about the s...