Monday 15 December 2014

Lord God You are bringing me into a good land ... I confess it today!


“For the LORD your God is bringing you into a good land — a land with brooks, streams, and deep springs gushing out into the valleys and hills.”
(Deuteronomy 8:7, NIV)
I have been hearing from the Holy Spirit through the Bible in quiet time as well as through family and friends and also through my daily devotions.  "The LORD my God is bringing me into a good land - a land with brooks, streams, and deep springs gushing out into the valleys and hills.

I am going to Live my life today ... dream my dreams tomorrow and cherish my yesterday, keeping the good and letting go of the bad.

I am so grateful that the Lord My God has blessed me with the ability to draw and enjoy a full life.  Thank you Father God.

Blessing to you, because all my friends are a Blessing!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

God give me the power to become All You made me to be.

Grant me the strength, O God, to manifest the fullness of your design for me. As I venture into new territories, I am uncertain about the s...