Friday 14 April 2017

God’s Intention


My intention is to align my “Free-will” with the Lord Jesus Christ of Nazareth.  I intend to make a difference in my own life.  Nothing anybody says about or to me is able to influence my good sense.  I am destined for greatness and I will make it.

I am no victim of my circumstances and all things are working together for my own good because I love the Lord Jesus Christ with all my heart, soul and mind.  God has not given me a spirit of fear because greater is He that is in me than he that is in this world.

I am kind, understanding and I am friendly.  People enjoy listening to my voice as I am positive, and I encourage people to the best of my abilities.  I will not allow any negative words to come from my heart or mouth.  I will take my mouth captive and watch my words.  God gave me the ability to control my own life.  I am in God’s hands and I align everything I do with Him.  I bring each and every moment of my life into God’s presence and ask for His supernatural guidance, His supernatural grace, and His supernatural love.  My life is filled with abundance and I am working in conjunction with the Lord moving forward.

My mind is being renewed day by day and my thinking is becoming better and better.  My positive attitude is rubbing off on people all around me and we are all growing stronger.

Today the Lord Jesus Christ died on a cross for my sins, and He rose again on Sunday, I am free, I am accepted and I am His.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

God give me the power to become All You made me to be.

Grant me the strength, O God, to manifest the fullness of your design for me. As I venture into new territories, I am uncertain about the s...