Wednesday 19 April 2017

Still on word fast: stop being ungrateful


1 Thessalonians 5: 16 – 18
“Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, give thanks in all circumstances, for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you.”
Are you still rejoicing in the Lord?  Giving thanks in all your circumstances?  Hmm, I do believe we have fallen off the wagon.  Complaining about everything, never really being grateful for what we have.  Some people are so spoilt they have so much and don’t ever say thank you.  It amazes me to watch people that are really well off and are so blessed with so much to see how ungrateful and menacing they have become.
Then I have seen people that don’t know where their next plate of food is going to come from and they are joyful and kind and always so happy.  Always thanking you for the little they receive.
So today I won’t complain because I am really grateful for everything I have.  In everything I will rejoice in the Lord for blessing me with a beautiful day, loads of fun and time to sit in the sun and enjoy peace and quiet.  Thank You, Lord.
Be blessed, you are my blessing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

God give me the power to become All You made me to be.

Grant me the strength, O God, to manifest the fullness of your design for me. As I venture into new territories, I am uncertain about the s...