Tuesday 25 April 2017

LORD God of Truth #Jehovah #El #Emeth - praises to Your Holy Name

Psalms 31: 5 (ERV)

To the director:  A song of David

LORD, you are the God we can trust.  I put my life in your hands.  Save me!

In humbleness, I come before You Jehovah El Emeth the LORD God of truth.  And as David sang I too want to put myself in You.  I entrust myself into Your hands pleading, please save me!
What an awesome God we serve, as I look back on my own life and reflect on where I have come from to where I am right now.  Whoa, God has always been my resource of safe keeping and watching over my life.

As you have seen my excitement is almost overwhelming and I can hardly retain myself.  To me it is a dream come true, a door has been opened that would never have been opened.  God has been supernaturally favorable and He is in control over each and every one of you too.

It has taken me something like three (3) years to write my Daily Devotional Ebenezer and now I am looking at it being published within weeks.  Believe me, this is a supernatural miracle from the Living God to spoil someone like me.


Jehovah El Emeth You are the LORD God of truth, today I praise Your holy name and bring You all the glory and honor.  I pray this in Jesus Christ’s name, Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

God give me the power to become All You made me to be.

Grant me the strength, O God, to manifest the fullness of your design for me. As I venture into new territories, I am uncertain about the s...