Thursday 13 April 2017

#Lord #Jesus, when will it be my day?


1 Samuel 16: 13

So Samuel took the horn of oil and anointed him in the presence of his brothers, and from that day on the Spirit of the LORD came upon David in power.  Samuel then went to Ramah.”

When David was working in the fields looking after the sheep he never thought that he would be anointed with oil and become a King.  He also didn’t know that the LORD would touch his life and change it forever.  It just happened on a day, something that he never thought of.

As I read this verse which was shared with my by Pastor Roebert, it touched me so that it is a real feeling and need I have in my own life.  I too want to experience a touching of the LORD my God in my own life. 

These couple of weeks have been grueling on our side, many things have happened.  My aged mom was so to speak evicted from her home, a friend suddenly died, my electricity bill R19,845.  One thing after another, my stepdaughter lost her job.

Today I pray that the supernatural favor of the Lord will rest upon my own life and the lives of the people I have told you about.


We don’t know when the LORD God will touch our lives, and it is my heart’s desire that HE will touch my life and open the floodgates of heaven in my own life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

God give me the power to become All You made me to be.

Grant me the strength, O God, to manifest the fullness of your design for me. As I venture into new territories, I am uncertain about the s...