Wednesday 14 December 2022

Granddaughters prayer - emotional development

December 14, 2022 Good morning, I want to pray for my granddaughters Gizel, Anabelle and Briana. Emotional development is so important in life. Father God, You know each girl, and I know You are the Creator of our bodies and mind. Lord create in Gizel, Anabelle and Briana the ability to deal with emotions. Strengthen them today if they feel confused, give them clarity of mind help them focus. We all face dark times, and should this arise at any time in their lives I pray give them hope for the future. Lord, let Your Holy Spirit fill them today, as a ray of sunlight shine over them and keep them safe. In the name of Jesus Christ. Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

God give me the power to become All You made me to be.

Grant me the strength, O God, to manifest the fullness of your design for me. As I venture into new territories, I am uncertain about the s...