Monday 12 December 2022

Granddaugthers daily prayer

December 12, 2022 Today I want to pray for my Granddaughters, Gizel, Anabelle and Briana. O Lord my God, Lord today I want to praise your for my beautiful granddaughters … You created them as unique individuals. I want to pray asking You to help them appreciate their uniqueness. Lord, my Lord build up their self-image so they may enjoy their individuality. Lord as they go through today help them stand firm for who they are, where they have come from and what they believe in. Lord please encourage them not only to have hopes and dreams but to also enjoy each day as it come. In the Holy Name of my Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ. Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

God give me the power to become All You made me to be.

Grant me the strength, O God, to manifest the fullness of your design for me. As I venture into new territories, I am uncertain about the s...