Wednesday 29 May 2024

A Morning Prayer of Humility and Gratitude

Good morning, Abba Father. LORD, to honor You, I am humbled that You even notice me. In all humility, I want to say thank You for being a God who cares about me. Thank You, LORD God, for being my God. I have no other god but You. I cannot imagine any other god as great and merciful as You are. I will bow down and worship You alone, LORD, my God. Thank You for being with me every step of the way. Forgive me when I stray and do my own thing. I ask for forgiveness for my sins, both known and unknown, today, LORD. Abba Father, today I take Your yoke upon me. Help me learn from You, for You are gentle and humble in heart, and let me find rest for my soul. For Your yoke is easy, and Your burden is light. Today, God, I am humbled that You carefully consider my life. Even though I am here on earth for just a moment, You care deeply about that moment. When I think about this, it humbles me. O LORD, who am I that the God of the universe cares about someone like me? Thank You for loving me. Today, please show me how to consider others as You have considered me. LORD, my God, to You who is able to do far more than we ask, think, or imagine, to You be all glory, honor, and praise. Ephesians 3:20–21 El Simchath Gili—God, my exceeding joy—today I want to feel many emotions, but I want joy to be at the forefront of my life. Abba, I want to dedicate and pray for my family and friends today. LORD, may the God of hope fill each one of us with all joy and peace in believing, so that by the power of the Holy Spirit we may abound in hope. LORD, I want to pray over each person I name today. I speak the name of JESUS over each one. I dedicate and pray that the blessings of the LORD make us rich, and He adds no sorrow with it. Proverbs 10:22 I pray for: Jean, Jacklyn, Andus, me, Alezandra, Pieter, Andus Jnr, Jacques, Didi, Gizel, Cuba, Devan, Johan, Odette, Anabelle, Briana, Mom, Oom Frik, Elsa, Llewelyn, Zelda, Sean, Patrick, Duane, Nikita, Matthew, Elijah, Paul, Carla, Jadyn, Adam, Jocelyn, Aurther, Dante, Benjamin, Violette, Alison, Elma, Peet, Elmarie, Ben, kid, Douw, Zayeen, Megan, Josh, Hannelie, Alan, Rina, Karina, Petro, Wilma, Koos, Saddika, Kevin, Moosa, Aneesa, Lorraine, Kiewiet, Deon, Veronica. LORD, as we navigate our way through this day, I pray and ask that You heal us, protect us, and watch over us. Thank You for giving us all things. You, LORD, justify, and You, LORD Jesus, are interceding for each one of us. Today, I plead the blood of Jesus Christ over each person I bring before You. I ask that we may be surrounded by Your angels. Thank You for hearing my prayer. Thank You for being my LORD. Let Your will be done today in our lives. I ask that we all may have the breakthroughs we've been praying for. You know each of us, and You know we cannot do life on our own. Please keep Your hand over our lives. Where there is lack, I pray for an abundance of provision. Where there is sickness, please bring healing. Where there is strife, help us work towards unity and care for each other. Blessings and honor are due to You, LORD, my God. Your hand is not shortened; I believe You will provide and bring us what we need. Thank You for sending Your angels to protect and help us. I praise and worship You. Thank You, LORD, in Jesus Christ’s name. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

The Story of Ruth

In a time when the land itself seemed to weep with hunger, a family fled from Bethlehem in search of life. Elimelech, his wife Naomi, and t...