Friday 24 May 2024

Prayer for today

Good morning, Abba Father. Lord, thank You for today. Your mercies are new every morning, and I give You all the praise and glory. You are the Alpha and the Omega, my LORD, the King of kings, and the LORD of lords, my GOD. I praise You, LORD, El Emunah, the Faithful GOD. Lord, thank You for Your unwavering faithfulness, even when I fall short. I come to You with gratitude for today and commit all that I do into Your hands. I seek Your guidance and Your presence today. Without You, LORD, I am nothing. You know me, where I am, and who I am. Without You, I cannot face today. I trust that You are in control of my life, and I acknowledge that we cannot manage without Your provision. I humbly ask for Your forgiveness. I forgive those who have hurt or offended me and release them in Jesus Christ's name. LORD, today I need to call 20 people. I pray humbly for Your assistance. Please send an angel to smooth the way for me. I need these people to attend the Expo. I seek not accolades, but financial provision so I can bless others. If there is any selfishness in me, please forgive me. Keep me open to Your Holy Spirit's guidance. HOLY SPIRIT, You are welcome in my life today. Lead and guide me. Help me to do my best. LORD, I surrender my will, my life, and all I do into Your hands. I am nothing without You. Please help us. I know I am at fault; forgive me. Only You can change our situation and know what is needed to correct it. Today, I ask for Your supernatural favor over those I lift up in prayer: Andus, myself, Alezandra, Pieter, Andus Jnr., Jacques, Didi, Gizel, Cuba, Devan, Johan, Odette, Anabelle, Briana, Jean, Jacklyn, Mom, Oom Frik, Elsa, Llewelyn, Zelda, Sean, Patrick, Duane, Nikita, Matthew, Elijah, Paul, Carla, Jadyn, Adam, Jocelyn, Aurther, Dante, Benjamin, Violette, Alison, Elma, Peet, Elmarie, Ben, Kid, Douw, Zayeen, Megan, Josh, Hannelie, Alan, Rina, Karina, Petro, Wilma, Koos, Saddika, Kevin, Moosa, Aneesa, Lorraine, Kiewiet, Deon, and Veronica.
LORD, may we be covered by the blood of Jesus Christ. Help each of us today. Grant us supernatural favor with You and with those we encounter. Keep us safe from harm. Grant us wisdom, insight, and understanding for today. I am asking for Your help, LORD. I fear the day and do not know if I can face it alone. I need You, El Emunah, for I cannot do this on my own. Blessing and honor are due to Your name. I worship You and give You all the glory. I am in great need, especially to help my mom. Please help me. Keep Your hand over my life. I need You, LORD. Thank You, LORD, for Your loving-kindness, faithfulness, and care for me, my family, and my friends. I am grateful and I love You, Lord. In Jesus Christ Name I pray amen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

The Story of Ruth

In a time when the land itself seemed to weep with hunger, a family fled from Bethlehem in search of life. Elimelech, his wife Naomi, and t...