Tuesday 28 May 2024

Morning Prayer of Thanksgiving and Dedication - Tuesday 28 May 2024

Good morning, Abba Father, LORD, thank You for today. Your mercy is new every morning, and I give You praise and glory. You are my King and my Lord, and I want to honor You. Thank You for keeping me focused and for opening doors that were closed. Thank You for caring for me, my family, and my friends. Thank You for providing for us every day. LORD, thank You for leading me out of distress into a place of abundance. You are exalted in Your power; who is a teacher like You? This morning, I bring my family and friends into Your remembrance and dedicate them to Your hands. I pray for their protection and ask that You cover each person with the blood of Jesus. Clothe us in Your mercy today and shield us with Your love. I lift up Johan, Odette, Anabelle, Briana, Jean, Jacklyn, Mom, Oom Frik, Andus, myself, Alezandra, Pieter, Andus Jnr., Jacques, Didi, Gizel, Cuba, Devan, Elsa, Llewelyn, Zelda, Sean, Patrick, Duane, Nikita, Matthew, Elijah, Paul, Carla, Jadyn, Adam, Jocelyn, Arthur, Dante, Benjamin, Violette, Alison, Elma, Peet, Elmarie, Ben, Kid, Douw, Zayeen, Megan, Josh, Hannelie, Alan, Rina, Karina, Petro, Wilma, Koos, Saddika, Kevin, Moosa, Aneesa, Lorraine, Kiewiet, Deon, and Veronica to You. Father God, I ask You to rescue and deliver us from those who deceive and harm. May our sons grow strong and our daughters be graceful and strong. May our granaries be full, providing all kinds of produce, and may there be no cries of distress in our streets. Blessed are the people who receive such blessings! Blessed are the people whose God is the LORD! As I start my day, I declare Your Word over each person I have brought to You in prayer. We are what the Word says we are. We can do what the Word says we can do. We can have what the Word says we can have. As we believe this, we speak it out in faith. LORD, You are the Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end, who is, who was, and who is to come, the Almighty. I hold onto Your Word today and commit everything I do into Your hands. I seek Your face and dedicate my day to You. I ask for a breakthrough in my life and work. Send Your angels to straighten my path and grant Your supernatural favor on my life and the lives of those I pray for. May we receive favor with You and with people today. LORD, may we be acceptable in Your sight and know that we are loved by You. Forgive us for our sins, known and unknown, and help us to become more like You today. Place a guard over my mouth, eyes, and heart. Bless the work of my hands, my life, and help me to be a blessing to others. Open my heart, mind, and soul to Your Word today. Let Your right hand rest on my life and on those I have named in prayer. Thank You for forgiving our sins and for this new day. Blessings and honor to Your name. Thank You, LORD my God, in the holy name of Jesus Christ, my Lord and Savior. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

The Story of Ruth

In a time when the land itself seemed to weep with hunger, a family fled from Bethlehem in search of life. Elimelech, his wife Naomi, and t...