Tuesday 18 October 2016

[Faithful in perpetuity] God is faithful!!




Psalm 119:90 (AMPC)
90 Your faithfulness is from generation to generation; You have established the earth, and it stands fast.


Being in a relationship with the Lord is so important to my spiritual growth.  I am learning God’s characteristic and it is awesome to see this scripture.  God is faithful in perpetuity!  That means nothing can move Him from me, He stays faithful.

The knowledge of these words creates an expectation in my heart and soul that because my God is faithful I know He is there for me.  Do you also need to have a real living relationship with the Lord God?  I believe we all do and with the assistance of the Holy Spirit we are connected to God.  The Holy Spirit agrees with God’s Spirit in your own life.

The word will never return to the Lord God void and null, each word that is written in the Bible is meant to help us find our way.  We have these words to instruct and teach us the truth of the matter, God is faithful into perpetuity, we can hold onto this fact.

Prayer

Heavenly Father, thank You for Your words of encouragement today, we thank You Lord for being faithful even when we fail You Lord.  Thank You Lord for second and third and so many chances in our own lives.  In the Holy Name of Jesus Christ Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

God give me the power to become All You made me to be.

Grant me the strength, O God, to manifest the fullness of your design for me. As I venture into new territories, I am uncertain about the s...