Wednesday 19 October 2016

[Praise today] Lord we bring praises to Your Name




Psalm 9: 1

O LORD, I will praise you with all my heart and tell everyone about the marvelous things you do.

As we start our day let me encourage you by reminding you to say thank you for what you have, a job, a house, a car, clothes to wear, food to eat, and beautiful furniture.  Take a minute and stop and think about 5 things you want to say thank you for.

Good health, a steady income something you can be grateful for, there are so many sick people and so many people without a job.

Don’t forget to say thank you, keep on saying thank, say grateful and never forget what the Lord is doing for you each and every day.

Prayer
Lord God, how awesome and wonderful are YOU.  We are so grateful for our jobs, we are so grateful for the clothes on our backs.  Lord God we are so grateful for our good health and steady income each month.  Lord we praise You for helping us each and every day.  Bless Your Holy Name and we worship You for the great future You have given each and every one of us, in Jesus Name,  Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

God give me the power to become All You made me to be.

Grant me the strength, O God, to manifest the fullness of your design for me. As I venture into new territories, I am uncertain about the s...