Tuesday 4 October 2016

Lord Jesus, please heal my brokenness




Psalm 34:18The Message (MSG)

18 If your heart is broken, you’ll find God right there;
if you’re kicked in the gut, he’ll help you catch your breath.

Each of us have a different story to tell, you may be facing a difficult time right now, finances, work issues, family issues and then you wonder why me?  The Lord is faithful and just and He will heal your broken heart.  

I told someone a long time again that should they remove my heart from my chest it would be full of holes, you would be able to look right through my heart.  Be careful not to embrace your brokenness it will turn into bitterness and resentment.  


If you feel that you just cannot get over some brokenness in your life today, let’s pray a little prayer.

Prayer
Heavenly Father, Lord please reveal Jesus to me today, heal my broken heart and help me get my life back on track.  You know the brokenness in my life; forgive me for embracing this pain help me to focus on You.  In Jesus Name, amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

God give me the power to become All You made me to be.

Grant me the strength, O God, to manifest the fullness of your design for me. As I venture into new territories, I am uncertain about the s...