Wednesday 26 October 2016

[Praise & Worship] Adonai we praise You!




Psalm 117 (Complete Jewish Bible)
1 Praise Adonai, all you nations!
Worship him, all you peoples!
For his grace has overcome us,
and Adonai’s truth continues forever.
Halleluyah!

Adonai in humbleness Lord we stand before Your throne, in awe, we stand praising Your Holy Name.  All over the world, we praise You Lord for Your goodness and mercy for each one of us today.  Halleluiah!

O Adonai we come in humbleness worshiping Your holy name, a chosen generation, as we stand before Your throne we praise You.  Worshiping You, honoring You Lord God.

Adonai Your grace has overcome each one of us today and Adonai’s through continues forever.
Awesome and wonderful are You Lord, worshiping and praising Your Holy Name.  Adonai we love You, Your mercy is over each one of us today.  Great is the Lord our God in power Your understanding is inexhaustible and boundless.

Thank You for letting me come and pray worshiping You and thank You Lord for Your mercy and loving kindness.  Thank You that I can love and adore You.

Giving thanks to You Adonai, worshiping Your Holy Name, standing in awe of Your greatness, the wonders of You works and the greatness of You Lord I cannot even contemplate.


Holy, Holy, Holy are You Adonai, Lord of Lords, King of kings, worshiping and adoring Your Holy name in the name of Your only begotten Son Jesus Christ.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

God give me the power to become All You made me to be.

Grant me the strength, O God, to manifest the fullness of your design for me. As I venture into new territories, I am uncertain about the s...