Friday 7 October 2016

# FRIDAY JOKE [Mental Hospital]

One of my friends sent this to me:

In a "Mental Hospital" a journalist asked the Doctor: How do you determine whether to admit a mental patient or not?

Dr "Well, we fill a bathtub with water and then give the patient:
(a)  a teaspoon
(b)  a glass
(c)  a bucket,
      and ask them to empty the bathtub.

Journalist "Oh, obviously a normal person would use the bucket because its bigger."

Dr "No, a normal person would pull the drain plug!  Please go to bed No. 39
        We will start further investigations on you."



:-)  You also thought of the bucket, didn't you?  Please go to bed No. 40!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

God give me the power to become All You made me to be.

Grant me the strength, O God, to manifest the fullness of your design for me. As I venture into new territories, I am uncertain about the s...