Wednesday 8 February 2017

Delight yourself in the Lord! #Praise #Jesus

Psalm 37: 4

"Delight yourself in the Lord, and He will give you the desires and secret petitions of your heart."

It has been a difficult - hard day for me.  I have been on my feet since 06:00 am this morning and tonight I feel I need to jump into bed and just sleep.

Then I realize I have one priority and that is to delight myself in the Lord Jesus, He is my all in all, I so love and adore Him.  He is always there for me.  I want to take this time in worshiping the Lord, telling Him how much I love and adore Him.

Lord, You are everything to me.  I love and adore You, with every beat of my heart.  Thank You for another day.  You are my all in all.  I praise and worship You.  Lord Jesus.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

God give me the power to become All You made me to be.

Grant me the strength, O God, to manifest the fullness of your design for me. As I venture into new territories, I am uncertain about the s...