Monday 20 February 2017

Where do you let #God #fit into your #life?


You shall love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind (intellect).  Matthew 22: 37

Sunday has its perks we go to Church, teach Sunday School, enjoy lunch with our families, take a nap get ready for the evening and then go to bed.

It’s Monday and we are all busy, today my life is a little different it is raining here in the “heartland” and we cannot do what we normally do.  There are no ways we can do our washing and get it hang out on the washing line.  It will be soaking wet with rain water.

As I was thinking about this I have been asking the Lord God for raining probably the whole of last week, each day walking outside and asking “Lord where is the rain?”  No rain today with all my washing lying in the washing machine, I see God sent me the rain I was asking Him about.

Now, where is God in my life?  I am serious, actively and positively looking to find God in each aspect of my entire life. 

I believe that I love the Lord my God with all my heart and with all my soul and with all my mind.  I truly believe that is how I feel about God.

Today I want you to think about your position to God.  Where do you fit God in?  Is God alive and well with you? 

We know that God has been around for ever and ever look at the word Colossians 1 verse 17 says “and He Himself existed before all things, and in Him all things consist (cohere, and held together).”  To my mind God is with me right this very minute and I love Him with all my heart and mind.


If you aren’t sure where God is in your life, take a moment and mediate on His word, find time and spend it with Him.  Invite Him back into Your life again.  Without God we are nothing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

God give me the power to become All You made me to be.

Grant me the strength, O God, to manifest the fullness of your design for me. As I venture into new territories, I am uncertain about the s...