Thursday 23 February 2017

Thoughts around my radio program


I am getting so excited my Radio program on Rainbow Gospel Radio is starting to become known.  It is my hope that I can cover many inspirational topics.  This week I was focusing on “Woman of Excellence.” 

So let me put it to you this way, I want to speak about topics that would interest you the listener, if you have anything that you want me to talk about please click on my page and send me an email.  I am ready for taking on new fresh ideas.

Let me know what your thoughts are on my program and help me become the best radio presenter on this radio station.  I am looking forward to all your good advice and inspiration.
Thank you


Cheers Yvette

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

God give me the power to become All You made me to be.

Grant me the strength, O God, to manifest the fullness of your design for me. As I venture into new territories, I am uncertain about the s...