Wednesday 15 February 2017

Focusing on my future with the #Lord #Jesus #Christ of #Nazareth


“You… grant him [power to calm himself and find] peace in the days of adversity.”  Psalm 94: 13 AMP

As I read these words it is my heart’s desire to center all my energy and time on the Lord Jesus Christ of Nazareth.  I have come to a place in my life that I need to find peace of mind, I sometimes get the feeling of being tired and overwhelmed and lose sight of the Words God has put in my heart.  I know that I am the righteousness of God in Christ but sometimes I forget.

I want to come into God’s presence as He is my Father with the anointing blood of Jesus covering all my sins and iniquities making me presentable and acceptable to the Father.  I know God has called me by name and that I am His. 

Today I want to encourage you as well as myself the listen to the voice of God, and delight ourselves in God because we know His yoke is easy and His burden is light.  We know that nothing is too heavy for us to bear or too difficult to deal with.


Help me take note of all the blessings You have for me and help me Lord to see and appreciate You loving kindness in my hour of adversity.  Help me Lord Jesus Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

God give me the power to become All You made me to be.

Grant me the strength, O God, to manifest the fullness of your design for me. As I venture into new territories, I am uncertain about the s...