Sunday 12 February 2017

A love affair #Jesus #Christ


Proverbs 31: 30
“Charm is deceptive, and beauty is fleeting, but a woman who fears the LORD is to be praised.”


How is your relationship with the Lord Jesus Christ of Nazareth these days?  Would you say the minute you open your eyes in the morning the Lord Jesus Christ is on your mind?  Or when you wake up the first thing you think on is a nice hot cup of coffee?

In the beginning when you just became a born again Christian where you thinking of the Lord in the early hours of the morning? 

Today I want to encourage you to rekindle your “love affair with the Lord Jesus.”  Start doing the things you did in the beginning.  I wanted to know everything about the Lord Jesus; I made it my business to read my Bible when and where I could.  I sat in my car during lunchtime reading page after page.  I then made it my business to learn as much as I could about the Lord Jesus.

At night before I went to bed regardless of the time I would first go and read a chapter or two, writing my thoughts and prayers in my Journal.

While we study God’s word we are renewing our minds, our souls are growing spiritually and the Holy Spirit is revealing new truths to us.


Today, be encouraged, rekindle your love affair with the Lord Jesus Christ of Nazareth.  You are a blessing,  my beloved.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

God give me the power to become All You made me to be.

Grant me the strength, O God, to manifest the fullness of your design for me. As I venture into new territories, I am uncertain about the s...