Thursday 9 February 2017

Bless the Lord O my soul #Jesus #Blessing


Romans 12: 2

Do not conform to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind.  Then you will be able to test and approve what God's will is - his good, pleasing and perfect will.

Bless the Lord O, my soul, I want to learn to draw near to You Lord Jesus.  As I focus and read these word, please help me not to be conformed to the pattern of this world.  Please help me to be transformed by renewing my mind.  So that I will be able to test and approve what God's will is.  His good, pleasing and perfect will.

Keep on reading your Bible and don't stop praying.  Please stand in agreement with me that God will open a door for my Mom and Oom Frik, they are in desperate need of accommodation.

O Lord God, in Jesus Holy Name I pray asking Lord that You will open a door for a good secure place to live in Johannesburg.  Lord thank You for answered prayers.  I love You, Lord Jesus.  Amen





No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

God give me the power to become All You made me to be.

Grant me the strength, O God, to manifest the fullness of your design for me. As I venture into new territories, I am uncertain about the s...