Thursday 16 February 2017

#Questions

Hello World

It's another Thursday and I was hoping that I can call on you for some inspirational topics to discuss on my program which is Aired on Thursday 12h00 midday South African time.

If you want me to talk about something that is of interest to you, let me know.  You can react on my link http://www.rainbowgr.com/hello drop me an email, O I will love to hear from you.

Epos - translates to Email
Naam - translates to Name
Onderwerp - translates to topic
Boodskap - translates to message

It will be great to see what will interest you.

thank you,

Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

God give me the power to become All You made me to be.

Grant me the strength, O God, to manifest the fullness of your design for me. As I venture into new territories, I am uncertain about the s...