Friday 18 May 2018

#Friday ~ His Mercy is New every day


Lamentations 3:22-23 (AMP)
22 It is because of the Lord’s loving kindnesses that we are not consumed,

Because His [tender] compassions never fail.  23 They are new every morning;
Great and beyond measure is Your faithfulness.

Cross references:  Lamentations 3:22 : Mal 3:6; Lamentations 3:23 : Is 33:2

Is time flying for you as well? My goodness, I woke up on Monday and lived my life to Friday in a wink of an eye. Rising at 5 am each morning taking a shower and blow-drying my hair, getting dressed for work and waiting for the taxi at 5h45 every morning. We arrive at work before 7 am and then start our daily chores. I feel blessed today because I believe God's mercies are new every day.

Do you have any expectations for your day? I do, only goodness and mercy will follow me all the days of my life. Focusing my attention on my God helps me stay positive. I never feel sorry for myself early in the morning.

God's mercies are New every day! I am expecting good things to happen to me today.

Without faith, we cannot make it through the day. I confess my sins to God early reminding Him that I am here asking Him to help me. God is eager to hear from you and me. God loved us so much He gave His son Jesus Christ for our sins. Wow! Jesus is my salvation and my God. I love Him with all my heart and soul.

Prayer

Heavenly Father, Lord, please forgive me if I have sinned knowingly or unknowingly against You. Today I am making You a standard in my life. I want to live a holy life pleasing to You. I accept and believe that Your mercies are new every day. Thank You, Father God, in the name of Your son Jesus Christ of Nazareth. Amen

Inspired by today’s devotion? Share it with someone!

Follow me: 

Get your copy of Daily Devotional Ebenezer


No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

God give me the power to become All You made me to be.

Grant me the strength, O God, to manifest the fullness of your design for me. As I venture into new territories, I am uncertain about the s...