Friday 18 May 2018

Prayer for this Weekend


Humbly Lord, Father God I come to You this morning. I want to dedicate my life and the lives of all my family and friends into Your hands. I want to dedicate each and every one of us into Your Hands today. Lord, You are my Redeemer, You are the HOLY ONE of Israel. Lord, You are God. Lord, You teach each and every one of us to profit, You lead us in the way we should go.

Humbly I stand before You praising Your Holy Name. You know my hearts desires, You know my needs and You know my dreams. I pray that You will protect each one of us this weekend. Keep Your hand over us and watch over us.

Lord help us to consider You in everything we do and say. Lord, You are on my mind all the time and I want to focus my time and energy on You. Lord help us to become effective and positive people today and this weekend.

We cry out to You Lord as 2 Chronicles 5 verse 13 “The singers raised their voices in praise to the Lord and sang: “He is good; His love endures forever! Then the temple of the Lord was filled with the cloud!”

Fill our spirits with Your Holy Spirit.

In the Holy Name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth. Amen

Inspired by today’s devotion? Share it with someone!
Follow me:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

God give me the power to become All You made me to be.

Grant me the strength, O God, to manifest the fullness of your design for me. As I venture into new territories, I am uncertain about the s...