Friday 11 May 2018

#Friday Slippers and Coffee


Psalm 34:14 (NIV)

14 Turn from evil and do good; seek peace and pursue it.

My favourite blog time "Hashtag Friday" and today I feel like giving you a glimpse into my own life.

I have been invited for coffee by my husband this afternoon. The only difference is that I may wear my slippers to the Wimpy. I know it sounds ridiculous but I actually have permission to wear my slipper to town, I have a tag.

I will be enjoying a nice cup of coffee and relax. I want to encourage you to look for the good things in life today. Steering away from evil. Focus your mind on God and learn from His Word. Taking pleasure in studying God's Word.

I believe today is going to be fun, people are going to come to the Wimpy with their slippers on. A fun environment is going to take place and we are going to enjoy a lovely coffee for free!

Prayer

Heavenly Father, please remind us to look for good things in life. Create in us a clean spirit and a pure heart. Focusing our attention on good things, steering away from evil. In the Holy Name of the Lord Jesus Christ of Nazareth. Amen

Inspired by today’s devotion? Share it with someone!
Follow me:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

God give me the power to become All You made me to be.

Grant me the strength, O God, to manifest the fullness of your design for me. As I venture into new territories, I am uncertain about the s...