Friday 15 February 2019

#decisive

#yvettevanniekerk

James 1: 8 “ A double minded man is unstable in all his ways.”

In my own life, I am very decisive. I don’t like to be uncertain, even if I am wrong so be it. I will go for it full force and worry about the consequences later. I don’t like it when people cannot decide on something. I will start pushing to a point that they don’t have a choice and make the decision.
It irritates me when someone cannot make a decision and then I start to move in and make the decision for them. I don’t appreciate indecisiveness. I know I make many mistakes but if I don’t risk it how else will I learn. 

It’s like the baking cake you follow the instructions of your recipe and then you cannot decide should you put the eggs in or should you leave them out? Most of the time it’s about general things in our lives, we need to make solid decisions and then we slip up because we cannot decide. 

Leaving out the eggs won't let the cake be totally lost but it won't rise to the desired height you would like it to be. I know I have done this too.

Prayer

Lord God, today I want to dedicate my life into Your hands, please help me to pray about things I feel uncertain of. Give me the necessary wisdom to take life one day at a time and show me the way forward. Lord thank You for today, its Friday and the weekend is at hand. Lord bless each and every one of us and keep us safe. I see Lord the weather has changed all over the world, please protect us when times are difficult and please send your angels to protect us. I plead the blood of Jesus Christ over my life and the lives of family and friends. Amen
The Word for Today:
I Corinthians 13: 4 - 7, “Love is patient and kind; love does not envy or boast; it is not arrogant or rude. It does not insist on its own way; it is not irritable or resentful. It does not rejoice at wrongdoing but rejoices with the truth. Love bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, and endures all things.”
RELATED RESOURCES:
Join in today with a one-minute scripture, and a personal inspirational message, and prayer, with Yvette van Niekerk's book, Daily Devotional Ebenezer. Order your eBook copy here today.

CONNECT:
You can follow along with Yvette van Niekerk at her 
blog and on Instagram.

Inspired by today’s devotion? Share it with someone!

Other sites you may want to follow me: 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

God give me the power to become All You made me to be.

Grant me the strength, O God, to manifest the fullness of your design for me. As I venture into new territories, I am uncertain about the s...