Tuesday 5 February 2019

February Month of LOVE


Deuteronomy 7: 9
“Know therefore that the LORD your God is God, the faithful God who keeps covenant and steadfast love with those who love him and keep his commandments, to a thousand generations.” 

You know in this climate of uncertainty and economic distress I called on the LORD and He helped me.  The LORD has blessed me with a job for another couple of months. Something I am so grateful for. I believe God’s love reaches me each and every day. God knows my needs and He sees my heart.

I want to encourage you today:  God’s love is steadfast  God’s love is seen through His son Jesus Christ. “For God so loved the world that He gave His one and only Son, that whoever believes in Him shall not perish but have eternal life.” John 3 verse 16.

Take heart and know that God’s love is a comfort in your hour of need. We can always turn to the LORD our God.

Prayer

Heavenly Father, Lord humbly I come into Your presence saying Lord thank You for Your loving kindness and thank You for Your steadfast love. Without Your love Lord, we will not make it. Thank You, Lord. Thank You for Your son, Jesus Christ my Lord and Savior. Amen
The Word for Today:
Psalm 36: 7, “How priceless is your unfailing love, O God! People take refuge in the shadow of your wings.”
RELATED RESOURCES:
Join in today with a one-minute scripture, and a personal inspirational message, and prayer, with Yvette van Niekerk's book, Daily Devotional Ebenezer. Order your eBook copy here today.

CONNECT:
You can follow along with Yvette van Niekerk at her 
blog, Google G+
 and on Instagram.

Inspired by today’s devotion? Share it with someone!

Other sites you may want to follow me: 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

God give me the power to become All You made me to be.

Grant me the strength, O God, to manifest the fullness of your design for me. As I venture into new territories, I am uncertain about the s...